Chinese is offered as a major, minor, or certificate in the School of Modern Languages. Double major with your current major and enhance your job competitiveness by studying the world's upcoming hottest foreign language for business. Students should read the Chinese Advising page and talk to the Chinese Advisor (rotates among faculty), and also the course instructors for entry and overload. Our Summer Program, the LBAT China (Language for Business and Technology) program, is a key part of our program. Students are also encouraged to spend a semester or academic year abroad. A number of good opportunities for scholarships to study in China exist.
Get a Scholarship to Study in China
- Schwarzman Scholars Program - scholarship for a one year master's degree in China
- Blakemore Freeman Fellowships
- For more scholarship opportunities to study in China, see the Study Abroad section of this site.
- Huayu Enrichment Scholarship 2017: Study in Taiwan
Go on an Exchange Program in China
- Tsingshua University
- Renmin University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Chinese Student Association at Georgia Tech
Consider joining / participating in the Chinese Student Association (CSA). This is especially recommended to students of Chinese who would like to enhance their Chinese language skills and learn more about Chinese culture.
- Contact us at info [at] gtcsa.org.
Chinese Main Contact
- 2017 Duke-UNC China Leadership Summit
- Conversation Partners
- Online Language Support Center
- GT Chinese Student Association
- GT Hong Kong Student Association
- GT Taiwanese American Student Association
- GT China Care Club