Change the Conversation: Cross-Cultural Expertise for Global Leadership
The School of Modern Languages is a national leader in the study of cultures, languages, linguistics, and media. Our faculty are consistently recognized for their impactful and interdisciplinary research, artistic creation, innovations in curriculum development, expertise in study abroad, and close collaboration with industry professionals. As scholars and educators, we are proud of our established strengths in equipping the next generation of global leaders with the essential knowledge, skills, and professional opportunities necessary to foster meaningful communicative and cultural interactions. Our cross-disciplinary partnerships enable the exchange of diverse perspectives. We support the pursuit of purposeful and innovative scholarship, education, and careers that generate lasting and positive social change.
- Interdisciplinary and innovative research and education in cross-cultural humanities and language studies
- The exchange of diverse perspectives and impactful collaborations and partnerships
- Global competence and inclusivity
- Curiosity about the world and its caretaking
- Transformative experiences and lifelong professional growth
We Support and Adhere to Georgia Tech’s Core Values