Coordinator of Japanese Program, Lecturer of Japanese
- School of Modern Languages
Dr. Satomi Suzuki (PhD, University of Georgia, 2011) joined the School of Modern Languages as a Japanese instructor in 2003. She has been teaching both classroom-based and online courses while co-developed online classes with Dr. Masato Kikuchi. Her research interests are in the theories of second language acquisition (SLA), particularly, in the area of conversation analysis, technology-enhanced foreign language education, and pedagogical application of SLA theories. She has been presenting her research in conferences such as AAAL, CALICO, ATJ, ACTFL, etc. She is currently working on her publication. In private she enjoys creating pottery, yoga, visiting historical sites, and cooking.
- JAPN-1001: Elementary Japanese I
- JAPN-1002: Elementary Japanese II
- JAPN-2001: Intermediate Japanese I
- JAPN-2002: Intermediate Japanese II
- LING-2100: Intro to Linguistics