Skip to main content
- Portals for Learning Korean
- Free Online Courses
- Online Dictionary:
- Korean Search Engines: (There are 2 primary search engines that are popular in Korea)
- Naver (네이버): Naver is by for the most popular search portal in South Korea, with a market share of over 70%.
- Daum (다음): Daum is another popular search engine and boasts the most popular email service in South Korea, hanmail.
- Movies and Dramas: There are many free sources for watching Korean drama streaming on the Internet. Below are a few popular ones:
- External Links