This program is designed for students who wish to develop their language skills to at least an intermediate level in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian Studies, or Spanish, and who wish to gain a greater depth of knowledge about the language and culture(s).
- Students must earn 15 credit hours of language electives in a single language:
- Beyond the 2001 course for CHIN/JAPN/KOR/Russian Studies
- Beyond the 2002 course for FREN/GRMN/SPAN
- All upper-division courses in a language may count towards the minor requirements, though there are limits on the total number of special topics, special problems, and undergraduate research courses (see additional minor requirements)
- Students pursuing a minor in Russian Studies should take their electives in at least two different departments/schools (Modern Languages, International Affairs, and/or Literature, Media, and Communication, etc.)
Additional minor requirements can be found by reviewing the appropriate language minor page in the Georgia Tech Course Catalog.