Chinese Government Full Scholarships is the most prestigious scholarship awarded to American students by the Chinese government and is administered by the Chinese Embassy and Consulate Generals in the United States and the Ministry of Education in People’s Republic of China.
This full-ride scholarship supports students studying in a Chinese university for one year. It covers registration, tuition, housing on campus, textbooks, monthly living allowance, and medical insurance.
Applicants can apply for an academic program from the Chinese HEIs (Higher Education Institutions) designated by the MOE (note: those top universities including Beijing University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, and Renmin University are all on the list. A complete list of the universities can be found at https://www.campuschina.org/universities/index.html.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
If you are interested, please apply directly at the website http://www.campuschina.org. Make sure you fill in the correct Program Category: Type A and the correct Agency Number: 8401. If you need help or assistance, please contact Jin Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jinhee Im, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Beijing University
- Xinying Lin, Global Media and Cultures, Beijing University
- Graham Lewis, Economics and Mathematics, Beijing University (declined due to COVID-19)
- Hannah-Marie Wieser, Biology and ALIS-Chinese, Shanghai Jiaotong University (declined due to COVID-19)
- Andrew Zhang, Physics and HTS, Beijing University
- Matthew Mims, Math and ALIS Chinese, Beijing University
- Matthew Thomas Foster, BME, Beijing University
- Nicholas Isaf, (Mechanical Engineering), Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Christopher Rothmann, (Electrical Engineering), Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Steven Wulber, (Computer Science), Tsinghua University
- Caroline Rose Kish, (Computer Science), Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Aaron Blanchard, (Biomedical Engineering), Beijing University
- Muehring Luke (Computer Science), Beijing University
- Yeiryun Park (ALIS), Renmin University
- Nik Muaz (BME), Beijing University
- Alejandro Neou-Curiel (Mechanical Engineering), Zhejiang University
- Christian Rivera (BME), Beijing University
- Mary Kho (BME), Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Chris Krueger (BME), Beijing University
- Nicholas Stoltzfus (Computer Engineering), Beijing University
- Sara Cagle (Computer Science and Chinese), Beijing University
- Chris Harper (Math and Chinese), Beijing University
- James Tooles (International Affairs), Nanjing University
- Johnathan Brame (HTS), Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Christianna Madson (Chinese), Beijing University
- Ben Townsend (Chinese), Minzu University of China
- Laura O'Donnell (Management and IAML-Chinese), Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- David Garner (Computer Science), Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Ryan Yan (Business Administration), Remin University