Lecturer of German
- School of Modern Languages
Angelika Oswalt, Instructor of German at Ga. Tech, has a Master of Philosophy from Leopold-Franzens Universität in Innsbruck, Austria. In addition to teaching language courses at Ga. Tech, she accompanied students to Germany in the 2006 LBAT program, where she taught Landeskunde (German culture). Her wide-ranging experience includes teaching German language, culture and literature to students of all levels and many cultures, at posts in Austria, Paris and Atlanta.
- GRMN-1001: Elementary German I
- GRMN-1002: Elementary German II
- GRMN-2001: Intermediate German I
- GRMN-2002: Intermediate German II