Posted March 6, 2018
The Georgia region’s annual Japanese Speech Contest was held at Mercer University’s Atlanta campus on March 3rd. Five students from Georgia Tech competed, three of whom won prizes, including Joshua Baldwin who was awarded round-trip airfare to Japan for winning at the category 2 (intermediate) level. A full list of participants and award winners from Georgia Tech are included below:
- Joshua Baldwin: Category 2 (intermediate) - First prize
- Chuchu Zhang: Category 2 (intermediate) - Third prize
- Haley Franklin: Category 3 (advanced) - Special award
- Shantanu Mantri: Category 3 (advanced)
- Graham McAllister: Category 2 (advanced)
Congratulations to all participants and award winners!