Posted March 14, 2017
The National Hispanic Corporate Council (NHCC) is seeking student volunteers for the 2017 NHCC Annual Summit to assist the NHCC staff with event operations and logistics such as but not limited to; registrations, organizing giveaways, preparing sessions, gathering speakers, escorting participants, and other assistance as required.
The 2017 NHCC Annual Summit runs from Tuesday, April 4th through Thursday, April 6th. Approximately 150+ corporate professionals (i.e. managers, directors, vice president, etc.) in the fields of marketing, corporate social responsibility, human resources, supplier diversity, and community relations from NHCC member companies and others such as Comcast NBCUniversal, TJX Companies, GameStop, Hyatt, Herman Miller, Marriott, Boeing, Hilton, SUPERVALU, State Farm, COUNTRY Financial, Shell, Williams, Wells Fargo, BB&T Bank, will be in attendance.
ABOUT NHCC: Since 1985, NHCC provides outstanding value to its corporate members by effectively maximizing the diversity of the Hispanic market and workforce through marketing, procurement, community relations, and talent acquisition and development within the foundation of corporate social responsibility. NHCC provides our members access to a collaborative community that shares resources, knowledge, best practices, and innovative solutions to grow talent, customers, and suppliers. Learn more about NHCC at www.nhcchq.org.
We have volunteer opportunities for one day or for the full conference:
- Be on time
- Wear professional attire
- Be friendly and courteous
- Learn, Contribute, and Network
Why you should volunteer?
- Add experience/skills to your resume
- Develop your professional network
- Community service hours
- Explore internships and other career opportunities
- April 4th volunteers are expected to assist from 5 pm – 7:30 pm (access to reception)
- April 5th volunteers are expected to assist from 7 am – 9:00 pm (meals will be provided)
- April 6th volunteers are expected to assist from 7 am – 1 pm (meals will be provided)
Point of Contact: Lauren Bracho | firstname.lastname@example.org | 773-815-5904