Do you want to inspire the next generation of Georgia Tech students to explore the world? Global Career Intensive is seeking juniors and seniors with advanced German skills to serve as T.A.s and co-organizers for the inaugural year of Global Career Intensive – Jumpstart your Future with German.
Teaching Assistants get paid a stipend of $300 and attend all components of the workshop.
- Providing logistical support for the organization of program events.
- Reviewing materials provided by guest speakers to assess student learning needs and providing feedback to program organizers.
- Creating an atmosphere of immersion in the German language throughout the program by encouraging participants to challenge themselves in the language.
- Providing mentorship and support to students as they design their career paths.
- Sharing their experiences with the study of German at Georgia Tech in a short presentation.
- As a team, T.A.s will be responsible for organizing one evening activity for participants, such as a movie night. A limited budget will be provided for this.
To join the team, please email Britta Kallin and Jenny Strakovsky as soon as possible with a brief letter indicating your interest in the position. Please note your background with German and tell us what ideas or advice you would like to share with freshmen coming into Georgia Tech.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!