- 24 total credit hours of language coursework above the 2002-level (above 2001 for Chinese, Japanese & Russian). As part of this 24 hours, students are required to complete the Intercultural Seminar Capstone course (3 credits) in the chosen language.
- 43 total credit hours of international affairs coursework. 21 of those credit hours are international affairs electives.
- Students must complete an international experience consisting of either:
- A study/research/internship abroad
- A domestic internship with an internationally-focused organization
The Georgia Tech Core
39 credit hours
Up to 16 credit hours